Thursday, June 23, 2011

Estimated Price

I've received a number of calls since I've started to add this blog to my ipropery listings ( Josephinekhiew.irealtor.sg ) or executivecondo.blogspot.com. enquiring about the launch date and price.

Please contact Josephine Khiew for price list

Do call me or sms on 97898186 if you wish to be added to my Riverparc Residence Cilent Contact list to be updated on all first hand information that I receive as part of the Developer's sales team. Please indicate the following in your email/sms: Josephine.khiew@gmail.com

-Are you are 1st timer / 2nd timer
-Which bedroom type are you interested in. We have 2, 3 and 4 bdrm types.

Feel free to contact me. I will be glad to answers all your questions. Hope to hear from you soon :)

Cheers
Josephine Khiew

No comments:

Post a Comment